Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are searching for a New York-based Design Lead to demonstrate craft excellence and to manage our growing team of Product Design in our Conversions tribe. You'll have ownership over individual design projects, establish processes that aid in the success of your team and mentor and grow those you serve. We have big plans for growth here and need a Design Lead who can bring fresh ideas, fresh energy, and a collaborative leadership style.
You will ...
- Inspire a team of up to 4 designers to excel at their craft, nurture growth within your team, and mentor more junior designers on their careers.
- Understand the customer journey of our new and returning customers and influence stakeholders on changes needed to the digital experiences that will move hearts and metrics.
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product spanning multiple brands and services from conception until launch (and after).
- Design flows and experiences (UX/UI) that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Partner with your fellow Design Leads to share best practices, optimise processes, smooth communication and amplify your team’s output.
At a minimum, you have...
- Significant product design experience.
- Additional experience as a team lead or in direct people management.
- Skills and expertise in executing, critiquing, and mentoring in visual design, interaction design, UX writing, UI design and animation.
- Recent experience with e-commerce. Working within subscriptions is a big plus.
- Mastery of Figma and fluency with other digital design and prototyping tools.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.