Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient
and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we
deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the
time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu
variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, international, and our work
environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Senior Data Engineer at HelloFresh, you will be collaborating to build a robust
and highly performant data platform using cutting-edge technologies. You will develop
distributed services that process data in batch and real-time with a focus on
scalability, data quality, and business requirements. You will have the opportunity to
work on challenging data-related problems and building a self-serve data platform.
● Build reusable technology that enables teams to capture, process, store, and
serve their data products in an easy way
● Build and maintain complex and scalable ETL pipelines
● Work closely with the data infrastructure team
● Collaborate closely with business stakeholders such as Operations, Marketing,
Product Analytics, etc.
● Drive data quality and governance
At a minimum you have...
● Extensive experience in Data Engineering and the ability to design, implement
and deliver maintainable and high-quality solutions
●Ability to deliver scalable production-ready solutions
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Extensive experience with one of Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata or a
comparable data lake/warehouse solution
● Experience with AWS infrastructure
● Experience with data modeling and data warehousing solutions
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to build effective
communication structures in a fast-growing engineering organization
● Strong technical background and a demonstrated clear impact on achieving
● Demonstrable past experience with Agile methodologies, with a strong focus on
data-driven experimentation, lean thinking, and quick iterations
● Experience with Tableau, Kafka or Machine Learning is a plus
● Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon
● Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
● $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
● 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product
● When in office; snacks, cold brew & monthly catered lunches
● Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
● Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification
under federal, state, or local law.