At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated brand manager who is committed to building brand awareness for HelloFresh in Sweden.
As a Brand Manager for HelloFresh, you will be responsible for the development, management and execution of our brand strategy to positively impact commercial results. You will drive brand and performance campaigns to achieve awareness and category consideration in the Swedish meal-kit market. You will have ownership over all PR and influencer related activities and campaigns, aligning our overall brand messaging in the market across these channels.
- Develop integrated communication across all content, video, social media and consumer PR channels
- Manage the planning and production of brand campaigns, managing multiple stakeholder needs and ensure quality creative delivered to deadline
- Use insight led approach to brief and produce creative content resulting in higher engagement and following on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Integrate brand activity through growth channels to create consistent brand voice and drive higher performance through A/B testing of local creative
- Manage external agency relationships with both creative, media, and PR partners; building a collaborative mutually respective working partnership aligned to the overall global brand objectives
- Work closely with the Global brand team to approve brand direction for the market
- Own the influencer channel and create performance driven growth strategy with local influencers and vloggers
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in digital communication, content and/or PR, ideally in a global matrix organization and start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or another relevant field of study preferred
- Knowledge of organic social media channels, PR and blog content development
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Experience working with creative and media partners
- Ability to lead and take ownership for all brand and media related activities
- Strong communicator and business proficient in Swedish and English
- Strong understanding of the local media and influencer landscape in Sweden
- Performance-oriented mindset
- Understand key business KPIs and success measurement of digital / brand campaigns
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.